- In our multi-age environment, your child will be cared for by the same person for longer periods during their infant & toddler years, which is important for child growth & development during the birth - 3 year period.
- Pre-school and Pre-kindergarten teachers incorporate kindergarten readiness concepts into their curriculum program to foster a successful start in our TX school system.
- School age staff collaborates with schools and parents to keep up to date with what is happening with each child academically.
- Your child will receive more individualized love and attention with our low child/staff ratios.
- Our educated and qualified staff have the flexibility to change the daily schedule to meet the
needs of the children and families we serve.
- As an independently owned business, we can accommodate a family's changing schedules, where other programs may not.
- We work to ensure children are less frequent to colds and other transmitted illnesses by keeping a clean and healthy environment.