- In our multi-age environment, your child will be cared for by the same person for longer periods during their infant & toddler years, which is important for child growth & development during the birth - 3 year period.
- Pre-school and Pre-kindergarten teachers use the Frog Street Curriculum which incorporates kindergarten readiness concepts and approved by TEA to foster a successful start in our TX school system.
- School age staff collaborate with schools and parents to keep up to date with each child academically.
- Your child will receive more individualized love and attention with our low child/staff ratios.
- Our educated and qualified staff have the flexibility to change the daily schedule to meet the
needs of the children and families we serve.
- We work to ensure children are less frequent to colds and other transmitted illnesses by keeping a clean and healthy environment. We also partner with Dis-N-FX for routine treatments of our program and have Remi-Halos in each A/C unit to ensure a germ free environment.